Acne Gel Mask
Our hydro gel mask is designed to provide a targeted treatment for acne-prone skin, specifically addressing the unique needs of individuals dealing with breakouts, inflammation, and excess oil production. It helps replenish moisture levels, promoting a healthy moisture barrier and preventing excessive dryness, which can lead to further irritation and breakouts.
Tea Tree essential oil:
- anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- calm redness, swelling, and inflammation.
- prevent and reduce acne scars
Petigrain essential oil:
- balance sebum production
- minimize pores, blackheads, whiteheads and blemishes
- calming and soothing
- reduce redness, inflammation
Aloe vera gel:
- rebalance, calms and hydrates the skin
- reduce pigmentation caused by acne
- also known as lavender floral water
- obtained from the steam distillation of lavender water
- soothing and balancing, making it ideal for sensitive and irritated skin
- helps relieve redness, inflammation and balances the skin’s pH level
Acne, inflammed and irritated skin
Step 1: apply an even layer of hydro gel mask to clean skin.
Step 2: wet mask paper in hydrolat of your choice
Step 3: place mask paper on the face for 15-20 minutes
Step 4: after removing mask paper, massage all remaining gel into face follow by a face cream
*For more nourishment and firmness apply face oil and hydrating serum before using hydro gel mask
*For a better cooling and soothing effect, put masks in the refrigerator before application.