Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Memoire Academy Website.
Memoire Academy is located at:
Unit 9B, 9th Floor, Metropole Building, 57 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui Hong Kong
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Memoire Academy‘s website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Hong Kong. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Memoire Academy and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Memoire Academy. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://admin.shopify.com/store/memoire-hk/themes/159082611000/editor for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You Must Not:
- Republish material from https://admin.shopify.com/store/memoire-hk/themes/159082611000/editor
- Sell, rent or sub-licence material from https://admin.shopify.com/store/memoire-hk/themes/159082611000/editor
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://admin.shopify.com/store/memoire-hk/themes/159082611000/editor
- Redistribute content from Memoire Academy (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Users have the option to post and exchange opinions, information, materials, and data (collectively, "Comments") in specific areas of this website. The views and opinions expressed in comments do not represent those of Memoire Academy, its affiliates or agents and are not subject to review, editing, publication, or screening before appearing on the website. Comments represent the viewpoint and conviction of the author who posted them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Memoire Academy disclaims all responsibility and liability for the comments, as well as any loss, costs, liabilities, damages, or expenses incurred in connection with the use, posting, appearance, or distribution of the comments on this website.
Memoire Academy reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You Warrant And Represent That:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
By providing Memoire Academy with the permission to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media, you grant Memoire Academy a non-exclusive, royalty-free license.
Our Website and content
The Following Organisations May Link To Our Website Without Prior Written Approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way misleading;
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services;
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organisations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to:
Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or email address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name;
- or By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to;
- or By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Memoire Academy’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark licence agreement or prior agreed consent.
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
You may not insert frames around any of our web pages or take any other actions that change the visual presentation or appearance of our website without our prior consent and without our express written permission.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. Upon such request, you agree to immediately take down all links to our website. Additionally, we reserve the right to at any time change these terms and conditions as well as its linking policy. You agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions by continuing to link to our website.
Any content that appears on your website shall not be our responsibility or subject to our liability. You agree to hold us harmless from all claims based on or resulting from your website and to indemnify and defend us against such claims. No link(s) shall be placed on any page of your website or in any context that contains any content or materials that could be construed as libellous, obscene, or unlawful, or that violates, or otherwise encourages the violation of, the rights of any third party.
We disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions with regard to our website and the use of this website to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, including, without limitation, any implied warranties relating to satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- Or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please email: email@example.com
Contact Us For More Information